Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The waiting game.

While not a favorite game of mine by any stretch of the imagination (and, yes, my imagination does stretch quite considerably...) it is a game that we all play at times.

I do not play it well, even though I do contend to understand most of the rules of the game.

And, the more hopeful I am regarding an outcome, the worse a player I am.

I wonder, at times, if my impatience is the reason for my lack of other 'players' at times. People do not see impatience as a 'good' quality - it implies being under pressure, which unless you are a hot liquid that does not wish to evaporate, is not a pleasant situation to find yourself in at all.

So, to pass the time while I play the waiting game, I write here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home