Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Enjoying the Sunday Session.

After two rather long and tiring (although for the best of reasons) days, it is finally a pleasure to find a few moments to rant Foamy Style - yes I learnt from the master - about whatever odd ideas put themselves into my head...

People - that is always a good starting point.

It would seem in my own current experience that people I deal with fall into two rather distinct categories. Either (1) I find their presence highly entertaining, amusing and intellectually thought provoking or (2) they shit me to tears.

Unfortunately there seems to be more movement from (1) to (2) than back the other way of late... which could describe the latency of mood right now.

Allow me to clarify, if you please. I have no problem at all with people of lower than genius intelligence, or people who are genuinely uneducated. I do have a problem with stupid people. Unfortunately, the more educated and seemingly intelligent a stupid person is, the stupider they seem to become - blinded by their little pieces of paper or IQ test results to the point at which they don't realise that when about half the people you work with no longer speak to you that maybe, just maybe you're the problem not them...?

Apologies to everyone who knows what I'm talking about here - I shall leave you now, I hear a bottle of Shiraz calling me.

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2005 at 12:11 PM, Blogger ThePurpleOwl said...

Was that penultimate paragraph clarification, or just further obfuscation? You, them, they... Sounds like a confusing problem to me.

My inner psychologist long ago decided that "Intelligence" (read 'book smarts') and "Social/emotional Intelligence" (read 'the ability to co-exist with other humans in a harmonious manner without anyone becoming shat to tears') are two independent qualities - we must rejoice when we find someone with a little of both...

 
At April 2, 2005 at 3:37 AM, Blogger Lioness said...

What I want to know is, when more pics? I'm experiencing chook withdrawal. You are a bad Chook Keeper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home