Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Who is Luci?

Greetings again dear readers.

After finally finding a computer with a decent internet connection I have published some photographic evidence of my existence over the last couple of months...

I see that Speaker For the Dead is continuing his fine work on conspiracy theories (Author's note, in a previous life you should have been an American Politician, they were experts at creating false conspiracy theories to draw attention away from what is really going on...)

But a single message left in reply to my 'Seek Help' post has me doing some head-scratching.

WHO ARE YOU LUCI?

Do I know you?

Do you know me?

You have been clever in not leaving many clues at all... but the reference to six months and one week has really thrown me (for the moment). If you don't want to be found, all well and good... but somehow I suspect you would not object to a small amount of game playing?

I await your next move.

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2005 at 10:56 AM, Blogger Luci said...

I am who I am. Trying to decide just how far I have fallen. Hence taking the advice of another in that confession is good for the soul. Yet another mistake made. We have met, or else how would I know of the existance of the green world. Limbo or Earth?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home