Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Monday, February 28, 2005

The search is on again.

The speaker for the dead wishes to know the true identity of the Lilybee.

I know this because I was asked today for the name of the author of Time of Ice. Gently sidestepping that little trick and accepting the battle of wits that has thus been declared... I shall await further updates.

But I do know how he feels - as I did not so long ago search for the identity of Poly Poultry and before that The Addict, Q and back in the beginning - the Lilybee herself. Ah the wonders of not being able to see the wood for the trees (hint hint).

Ok, back to work I must go.

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2005 at 4:00 PM, Blogger Beleobus said...

Your assertation this afternoon was quite a correct one. Well done.

The next task for you will be to solve the mysteries of cold nucleaf fusion. You have one week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home