Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Saturday, April 02, 2005

The (Ha Ha) Holidays are here.

In my form of entertainment, there is a running joke about long holidays. Hence the title of this post. Pity really, as what I cam here to talk about was the difference between a puzzle and a problem.

To be very simple, a puzzle by definition must have a solution.

Therefore I can say certain people have me puzzled. A problem does not have to be solvable. Certain people I know are looking like becoming a problem.

Luci, for example; whos true identity and purpose for blogging I have yet to properly decipher seems to have me puzzled for the moment. Every time I think I have the solution (which is always the same solution by the way) something is said or done that makes me think twice. Is this the signal that I may be headed down a problematic path?

Either way, I welcome the mental exercise.

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2005 at 10:47 PM, Blogger Lioness said...

What I want to know is, WHERE IS MY CHOOK??

You've been awfully remiss. Please fix now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home