Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Friday, October 08, 2004

Rewriting the Raven.

Something very odd is going on...

I mentioned previously that von Jiblets has recieved two pieces of correspondance from a personage that calls themselves Polymer Poultry. Well, perhaps there is a clue in the fact they are now referring to Vladamir by name...

I recieved a new piece of correspondance today, unsigned, but I assume it to be the work of Poly. It was a re-write of Edgar Allen Poe's famous work The Raven. It was rewritten as 'The Chicken' and Lenore was replaced with Vladamir. There were other subtle (and quite cleverly humerous) changes which may not have been noticed by those unfamiliar with the original piece.

Poly... WHO ARE YOU???

Today I interviewed my chief suspect. Gently of course, as I do have a remarkable respect for people of intellectual talent that may prove to be a powerful ally in future battles. But the suggestion was turned down. Bummer.

Poly... I will find you. And when I do... you'll need a new toothbrush to cope with the volume of chocolate that will be heading in your direction. Unless of course, you are not a chocolate fan... in which case, perhaps (although this is assuming an awful lot) some yellow flowers are in the offing? Vladamir is well flattered, yet with your anonymity he is unable to express any form of gratitude in person. He is not even sure that you read these posts regularly... Oh well...

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2004 at 7:30 AM, Blogger Beleobus said...

Yes, quite a pity. I believe I am now the top four google hits under Beleobus. Which is strange, as I borrowed that name from the original Knight of the round table.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home