Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The month that ended

So, tomorrow beckons.

Tomorrow will be July 30th, and I return to work for the first time since July 4th. The waiting game has ended, perhaps.

It is an interesting side note to make that while a month away from work sounds like quite a delight, I have found it slightly more thought provoking than a Wiggles concert and only slightly less expensive than a first class flight to London, return.

So I am glad the month has nearly ended. My suits are dry-cleaned, my shirts ironed and my rather extensive collection of ties has again been grouped according to colour. The only thing that awaits me is Monday morning around the coffee-making facilities. Oh the joy!

And, no, I am not being sarcastic. Perhaps I am odd but getting up early and driving to work is a pleasure for me; it gives meaning to a currently devoid-of-much-meaning existence.

I can see my eventual retirement will be an utter pain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home