Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Friday, September 10, 2004

Game on, Dr Moriaty.

It is a sad state of affairs when one cannot withold the urge to play prankster for the simple reason that one is stressed out. Dr Moriaty, we are all stressed; you should not consider yourself any more stressed than the rest of us. And to remove someone's desk drawer while they are on duty and hide it elsewhere, please! There could have been valuable documents in that drawer that were required for later in the day. You would have told me if I asked, I hear you reply? SMEG OFF! I do not believe this for one forsaken second, he who is too busy for anyone and lets children play baseball infront of glass windows... No, forgive me for being cynical.

On a much lighter note, von Jiblets is beginning to gather allies. Yesterday he recieved a letter of commendation from an anonymous source... was it you, lilybee??? And today there was a package of birdseed left in his hiding hole (photographs to follow). To make matters even more interesting, other members of staff have begun purchasing for themselves stuffed poultry toys (more of the cuddly variety than stress-reducing) but the battle lines are being drawn and it appears at this early stage that the Rubber Chicken is well ahead of Dr Moriaty in the two party preferred vote of allegiance.

Therefore, Dr Moriaty, on behalf of Count Vladamir von Jiblets, I have much pleasure in informing you that the game is ON. You will not know where or how the next blow shall be struck, but let it be known that once it has been dealt, you will not be forgetting the name of von Jiblets for many years to come.

May the remainder of you go in peace.

1 Comments:

At September 9, 2004 at 4:33 PM, Blogger lilybee said...

Yes, I had the honour of meeting the newest member to the staff flock, who I believe, goes by the name of Shnitzel ( hope I got that right ) Given as a birthday present by the next desk along as an introduction to the "old chook" club, having obtained the ripe old age of 25. Hell, I cannot even remember back that far. I believe dinosaurs still roamed the earth at that stage, or at the very least, monkeys (oops, apes ) were just coming down from the trees and finding mobile phones. And as to the false accusation of commendation, I would have thought my open support sufficient. Anyway, I'm more into snails and dragons, though a purple unicorn does contemplate the world from my desk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home