Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Saturday, September 04, 2004

The Death of Chivalry?

For regular readers of this blog (are there any???) I do apologise for not posting adventures of Vladamir von Jiblets lately. You may appreciate by reading the blabber posts more closely that I have been provided with much food for thought of late, and the digestion process is causing a great deal of methane.

For if there is one thing that has a mental laxative effect upon me above anything else it is perpetual laziness of thought. Just as some people (of which I do NOT consider myself) find grossly unfit or overweight people unattractive, I cannot but help feeling emotionally repulsed by those who do not value their mental fitness. Often, the two are complimentary fitnesses - a farmer exercises their body each and every day in their daily routine while constantly exercising their mind in solving the myriad of minor 'problems' that form the reality of a life on the land.

Those who know me offline will immediately understand that these statements imply I have just had a day at work that has required dealings with somewhere between 40 and 60 such 'lazy minds' - people who expect brilliant results from their life and work yet seem unable to accept responsibility for actions as simple as 'borrowing' someone's rubber chicken...

So the venting of one's spleen is set to continue for a while.

Apologies to all those who attend this site soley for the pictures, there will be new additions on that front as soon as I get a few hours to myself.

Farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home