Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Friday, January 21, 2005

Points of clarification...

Apologies must be made to those who have been taking my writings of late at face value. Stress relief via blogging has its advantages, but sometimes I get carried away a bit too much with the 'turn the whole world into a giant joke' thing.

So...

I haven't changed jobs, nor do I intend to. Permanent government employment is fine for me. Entertainer of sorts... well people do laugh AT me during the day (sometimes intentionally). 127.0.0.1 - the IP address for 'HOME' (nerd joke).

Time of Ice - a book written by Lilybee that I spent a month or so proof-reading early last year (180 thousand words, 412 A4 pages does take a while...) and the Jiblets pics that cannot be posted here - well Jiblets found a new friend and I decided to take some 'suggestive' photographs. For reasons of good taste, they will never be posted here or shown to anyone not involved in the actual event. Apologies to all and sundry.


1 Comments:

At January 24, 2005 at 1:06 AM, Blogger Lioness said...

Ha! Love Animal up there and the new description. Wish there were pics though, miss the chook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home