Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Friday, August 13, 2004

To Catch a Thief.

Firstly, some background details.

My desk at work is right next to the main thoroughfare for staff moving through the office. This does not cause me too much concern as people often stop by for a chat while on their way through. The top drawer of my desk did contain a decent supply of chocolates; you know, for those times you feel low on energy. Well, the supply has recently been depleting a little quicker than I would like, and the chicken is not impressed. It was therefore suggested to me that a trap was needed.

An 89 cent mouse trap from the local supermarket did the job perfectly. When I accidentally set it off today around 4pm, it launched a piece of chocolate about four meters. Needless to say, the trap had a good spring in it!

But now the trap is set, I'm starting to feel a little worried. You can get sued for stuff like bruising someone's finger in a mouse-trap that you leave somewhere. And if such a situation ever did occur, saying, 'the chicken told me to do it,' would probably be taken as an insanity plea.

Tomorrow is friday, so enjoy yourselves everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home