Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Monday, August 16, 2004

Time for a Career Change?

Well, finally it has happened!

Nope, I have not lost my Job.

Neither am I getting Married (that I know of)

No, the chicken hasn't got its revenge either....

SOMEONE HAS READ THIS BLOG!

Yes well, small things and small minds as they say. As it happens, two people in the same night allowed their eyes to wander over the glorified drivel that I seek to impose upon the world on a nightly basis. There were two very different reactions.

Reaction 1: "Dude, you need help."

Reaction 2: "Have you considered writing professionally?"

I guess the fact that the author of remark #2 both lives and works with me and therefore understands the true origins of the Rubber Chicken (and he took the photos) does explain the different response - or perhaps the fact that he knows I'm beyond help. Which brings me to the final thought for the evening:

If someone became addicted to Counselling, how would you treat them?

While this sounds like a rather silly suggestion, look at the surge in Psychology jobs being filled around the world and ask yourself why these people are among the more well-to-do in our society...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home