Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Time for a change..?

Welcome one and all (again, I wonder if there are any visitors here...)

A few changes have been made around here.

Those who remember my previous details will be able to learn the following:

Instead of Government I now work for Non-Profit as an Entertainer (of sorts) one of my favourite books is Time of Ice (The Purple Owl will have to ask me about this one - it is quite funny!) and I have become something of an Animal (especially when it comes to playing the drums...)

Jiblets has been having adventures lately, but the photographs are all rated MA, so I couldn't post them here. In fact - they're all password-encrypted on a disk somewhere to one day be reviewed, OK, I shall stop being cryptic.

Fare ye all well and may your chickens all behave themselves.

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2005 at 6:15 AM, Blogger lilybee said...

And now for something completely different? Tis a worry as to what has made your favourite reading list though is it the content that is humorous or just all of the peripheral business attached?

 
At January 20, 2005 at 11:10 PM, Blogger Lioness said...

I'm so happy to hear your cousin will be alright - well, at least, he'll be alive, let's take it from there. I do visit but nowadays can't always comment. Things will get better. Congrats on the new job

 

Post a Comment

<< Home