Oh no, not again!

The Rubber Chicken having his revenge was so improbable that he was turned into a bowl of lemons wrapped around a large gold brick. Afterwards, when being interviewed by the Leopard, he was heard to say, "Oh no, not again!"

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Holiday with a Chicken.

Greetings one and all. Of course, it is never an easy task to work out how many people actually bother to read these posts in their entirety, but writing still remains quite a reasonable stress relief of sorts.

Count Vladamir von Jiblets and myself had a very nice holiday in Western Australia (we shared a common desire to escape from Moriaty and his fogies for a few days) and thus it was a very successful trip.

A number of photographs featuring von Jiblets have now been posted, including one with a relative of mine who happened to be in WA at the time. This is quite significant, as I tend to see my cousins about once every five to six years, so twice in three years is a significant achievement.

I offer all readers a warm welcome to the latest, rather large installment of photographs, when I have had a chance to catch up on sleep, the rants should begin again in earnest.

Fear not Chicken lovers... Jiblets has returned!

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2004 at 12:48 AM, Blogger Addict said...

Welcome back....
I have been trying to post many a wise word on your blogs - but to no avail.
It is with regret that I try this, as my last post.
My weakness you know well...
Thou hast now left little choice, but for my departure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home